The PCB designer is responsible for working with the systems team to layout, design and coordinate the fabrication and assembly of printed circuit boards. The PCB designer will be part of a small team working close together with system engineers to realize complex PCB structures at RF and microwave frequencies.
The candidate will evaluate together with the system design team and mechanical engineers the best approach to realize the company products.
· Layout of PCB layout design using modern PCB layout tools
· Schematic design using modern PCB EDA tools
· Coordinate the BoM and logistics with PCB assembly houses
· Coordinate PCB manufacturing process
· Ensure that the products are delivered in time
· Work with RF/hardware engineers
· 10+ years of experience in the PCB layout and schematic (Altium, Alegro, Orcad) at RF and microwave frequencies using state of the EDA tools for PCB design
· Ability to work independently
· Outstanding personal and communication skills
· Fluent in Hindi and English